Clinical Project Manager I (Non-MD) Position Description
- Manage Global Multi Country Non-Interventional studies.
- Responsibilities include protocol design and development, case report form development, contract negotiation, support program management for project reviews, budget and timeline development, establish relationships with outside vendors, medical consultants and partners, interface with interdisciplinary teams, monitor project timelines, develop project management tools, and provide project presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2-5 Years Experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and ICH/Guidelines, and/or other Global Regulations
- Knowledge of clinical research study operations
- Knowledge of clinical study site management
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skills
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience Word, Excel, Outlook
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.