Sr Biostatistician Position Description
- Responsible for study-level statistical expertise.
- Represent Statistics function in support of internal clients and customers.
- Author and provide input on relevant sections of clinical research and analytical protocols including endpoint specification, study logistics, sample size determination/justification, randomization plans, statistical analysis plans, interim analysis, and stopping rules (if applicable).
- Manage data release and review meetings for studies; reviews and participates in finalizing and obtaining approval of final manuscript or final reports for studies.
- May be accountable for three or more concurrent clinical studies.
- Masters/PhD in statistics or equivalent with a minimum of 2-5 years related experience with Masters or 0-2 years with a PhD.
- Knowledge of SAS software and general computing in the pharmaceutical area as it relates to clinical trials in research and development.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical data analysis and data management principles.
- Knowledge of the drug discovery and development process and clinical trial methodology.
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.