Administrative Assistant IV Position Description
- Provides administrative support to director-level management.
- Has previous on-the-job experience at advanced levels to coordinate the office services functions.
- Has knowledge and experience to handle the following: records management, special projects, preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations.
- Possesses excellent office and communication skills.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of admin experience or equivalent
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Experience performing administrative duties for executive management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experienced with Concur for domestic and international travel and expense report processing
- Experience monitoring and maintaining SharePoint sites
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent execution of Project coordination / organizational skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Professional presence
- Works well with all levels of management, internal and external clients
- Safeguards confidential information
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.