Sr. Financial Analyst, Business Technology Solutions Position Description
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible to complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for BTS organization.
- Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes, mostly related to capital, asset and procure to pay activities.
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the BTS Finance SharePoint site.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Reports to FP&A Sr. Manager, BTS. Interact with all levels of management including BTS Managers, BTS FP&A, and Accounting COE.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
- B.A/B.S Degree in Finance
- 6-8 years FP&A or Financial reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
- IBM Cognos TM1 experience
- MBA/CPA a plus
- Key Leadership Competencies:
- Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
- Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Quick learner and grasps the essence; can change course quickly when needed.
- Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
- Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.