Clinical Application Specialist III Position Description
- Back-up contact for programming of tables, listings, and graphs for a specified compound project.
- Responsible for the validation and quality assurance of any output produced for specified projects and contributing to al project management such that timelines are met.
- Back-up participant on Clinical Project teams representing clinical programming efforts for that clinical team.
- Must have BS with 8 years experience or Master with 6 years experience.
- Prefer candidate with clinical experience.
- SAS program experience required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.