Technical Team Specialist Position Responsibilities
- Support US Pharmaceutical customers (Health Care Professionals and consumers) with technical questions for US pharmaceutical products.
- Answer incoming telephone calls or voicemail messages from health care professionals and consumers related to medical information questions about the storage, stability or ingredients of Company's US pharmaceutical products.
- Answers incoming telephone calls or voicemail messages from health care professionals and consumers related to Adverse Event information and triages call as needed or enters case information into ECR for further review and processing by a Contact Center Specialist.
- Identifies adverse events and product quality complaints and transfers appropriately.
- Understands basic concepts within product labeling.
- Identify product quality and device complaints and document in Company's product/device complaint system.
- Compliance with departmental guidelines, SOPs, ongoing training, and regulatory guidelines.
- Effectively communicate by actively listening to acquire information and understand anothers viewpoint to communicate clearly and establish rapport with customers, colleagues, and interdepartmental groups.
- Strong verbal communication skills with external and internal customers.
- Use of multiple databases to document adverse event, medical information, and product complaint information.
- Identify and communicate possible issues to manager, including notifying manager if reconciliation information is not being provided by a Patient Support Program (Pharmacy Solutions, Duoconnect, Accredo, PAP).
- May train others on specific, non-complex, process or database
- Required: Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant Certification/License, or medical admin experience; Preferred - BS degree
- 0-2 years health care or previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.