Clinical Business Process Analyst Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Coordinates all areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Monitors and provides daily production, business and system consultation and support to client base; supports complex systems to assigned client base and identifies, studies and resolves production problems.
- Leads major complex projects, estimates plans and project timelines and resources for target implementation schedules.
- Organizes, directs and develops all aspects of assigned projects, both technical and business.
- Prioritizes and identifies cross application/system enhancements, documents business needs, determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-8 years experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.