Project Coordinator, Global Material Review/Content Operations Position Description
- This position is for the Global Material Review/Content Management group.
- Main responsibilities include content management and project management support of Global Brands within Company, and projects as initiatiated by the Global Material Review Project Management team.
- Significant responsibility for managing Brand Portals/Content Central for multiple brands, including weekly content updates, confirmation of metadata and inclusion of reproducible files.
- Candidate must be computer savvy and able to navigate through multiple systems.
- Ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in Veeva, Photoshop, Microsot Office, as well as be customer-focused and have a strong sense of initiative.
- Additional duties to include: frequent team interface to ensure projects are up to date and current, new user requests, metrics reporting, project expiration management, agency and client trouble-shooting, and ad-hoc requests.
- Entry to mid-level support position requiring a degree or equivalent experience, broad-based professional business work experience, and strong computer user skills.
- Tasks would generally involve a mix of several skills and abilities used in marketing/communications, sales/customer service, operations, HR, possibly a concentration in more than one business discipline and not necessarily a mastery of any one area.
- Must be able to operate at a high level in a deadline-related setting.
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Professional)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Project Management Skills
- Effective Analytical, Tactical, Problem-Solving & Decision-Making Skills
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
- Organized & Detailed Oriented
- Ability to Multi-task
- High sense of urgency
- Customer service orientation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.