Training Coordinator Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Administer the Company LMS (Currently SkillPort 8i.)
- Ensure accurate data entry into LMS.
- Add/delete employees to classes.
- Mark employees complete after each class.
- Add new courses, sessions and events to the system.
- Manage monthly calendars and resource materials.
- Partner with IT in maintaining system integrity by archiving and deleting old data.
- Run and analyze various reports for Director in a timely fashion.
- Serve as the primary point of contact in vendor relationships with Skillsoft.
- Supports all scheduling, logistics, coordination, and communication aspects of L&D learning programs (including new employee orientation) and classes to ensure their success
- Manage enrollment and communication for training classes and learning events, participant lists in the LMS.
- Handle communication with participants including confirmations, and changes.
- Send pre-work emails and follow-up email reminders to participants and managers.
- Coordinate consultants and guest presenters.
- Maintain inventory and ordering of supplies.
- Make copies of materials and assembling handout packets.
- Handle logistics for classes including ordering breakfast, lunch and snacks when needed.
- Set up training room before class and straighten up after each class.
- Maintain and monitor the calendar for the T&D Training Room.
- Identify and schedule and coordinate Learn. Develop. Perform. (LDP) webinar sessions.
- Assist Talent & Development Department with the following:
- Work closely with and provide full administrative support to Director, Talent Management.
- Working with staff, provide reports and administrative support on Talent Planning, Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement Survey and Organization Development high profile projects.
- Use Talent Management Module in Workday to support talent management activities including Development Planning, Talent Planning, Succession Planning and Performance Management.
- Provide direct administrative support to Director, Talent Management as needed
- Handle all travel arrangements and expense reporting for Director
- Reconcile AMEX card purchases for department in a timely manner avoiding any late charges
- Track vendor invoices for the department by following up to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion and trouble shoots any issues that arise.
- Represent the "Face" of Talent & Development by being a primary and accessible point of contact for clients, colleagues, employees, vendors.
- Other Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Be the point of contact for vendors, external facilitators and consultants.
- Provide general support to and answer questions for class participants.
- Prepare and reconcile regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain inventory and order office/classroom supplies as needed.
- Tracking and maintaining costs/invoices for annual training activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as Admin of LMS system either in an HR function or in a technical training function
- LMS Admin experience required. Experience with Workday and Concur preferred.
- High level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point..
- Must be extremely well organized with strong attention to detail, planning, and problem solving.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision or guidance.
- Excellent administrative, coordination, and office management systems & procedures experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.