Quality Control Analyst II Job Summary
- Performs operations necessary for quality testing within quality control. At more senior levels, provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
Education & Qualifications
- Completes routine testing of final materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation. Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- Monitors and/or performs inspection and control of products and materials.
- Performs product and/or component inspections in accordance with specifications and SOPs.
- Samples and inspects components and raw materials as per SOPs and specifications.
- Monitors various stages of processing along with the appropriate paperwork in compliance with specifications.
- May conduct simple testing in accordance with defined standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position.
- Receives general instructions on routine assignments under general supervision.
- Receives detailed instructions on new work, which may be closely supervised and reviewed.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee to encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job has potential for bio hazard exposure.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Associates degree in science related field and 3 years experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.