Quality Inspector I Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Review, disposition, and release of incoming raw materials and final product. Communicate effectively with Buyer/Planners, Distribution, Manufacturing, Quality, and end-users to facilitate the release or rejection of raw materials and final product.
- Maintain the Rejected Materials Program through proper documentation, disposition, and storage of rejected materials.
- All GMP activities must be performed with strict adherence to all applicable SOPs, OJTs, and corporate standards.
- Responsible for remaining current on all training requirements.
- Maintains safe, clean, and orderly work areas.
- Works effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Communicates in an effective and timely manner with management when issues arise.
- BS with 0-1 years' experience, AS with 1-3 years' experience, or High School diploma with 3+ years' experience
- Experience working in a cGMP quality department within an FDA-regulated industry
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage competing activities and projects
- Quality professional with a blend of quality control and quality assurance background; compliance experience in bio-pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proficient in the execution of quality systems initiatives in support of global quality and safety standards.
- Customer focus individual able to orchestrate complex relationships and work environments using leadership skills to deliver company objectives.
- Demonstrated abilities to facilitate quick and accurate solutions to both spontaneous and long-term complex challenges.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.