job summary: Technical Writer - Scientific Job Responsibilities
- Perform CMC technical writing and editing assignments related to the preparation of CMC components of regulatory submissions and other technical documents including content templates and core dossiers as well as any other documents determined to be within the scope of the role
- Ensure that project time-lines are met.
- Familiarity with Module 2.3 and Module 3 CTD sections and ICH guidelines required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $39.57 - 46.55 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.