Documentation Specialist II Position Description
- Assists in the completion of activities regarding quality control, compliance, investigational product release for clinical studies and/or data collection; including working with functional areas to ensure assigned activities are completed per plan.
- Communicates clinical-related information and escalates issues to management with possible resolutions
- Maintains the SharePoint site and other systems required to support functional activities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.