Payroll Analyst I Position Description
- Payroll Analysts will be responsible for supporting requests from the Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) with regard to implementation of the US payroll in 2014.
- Once payroll has been implemented, positions will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions that are the responsibility of Company for the US, supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated by GPV, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as assisting the GPV in answering queries that it can't resolve.
- B.S. or B.A.with a concentration in Finance / Accounting preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.