Lab Tech Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Provide technical support for the R&D Innovation for the North American business including:
- Conduct routine evaluation of new products, including performance and stability testing and claim support.
- Conduct performance and stability testing on product with new cleaning agents provided by suppliers approvals.
- Provide appropriate technical knowledge to work independently toward multiple project objectives within established timelines.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and execute laboratory work according to required safety and quality standards, as defined in the company's SOP's.
- Document all work in laboratory notebooks.
- Participate in periodic quality and safety audits. Write reports documenting the various project activities.
- AS degree in a related science and 4-6 years' experience, or
BS degree in a related science and 0-4 years' experience.
- Candidate must have a science related degree (Chemistry preferred) - Does not need work experience, but related Internship experience would be helpful - If candidate has work experience it should be in the CPG or Personal Care industry
- Entry level Pharma industry experience may be considered - Willing to train - Will be working on lavatory products
- Must be proactive, drive for results and have strong communication to be comfortable asking questions/participating in conversations
- Experience working in a lab environment is essential.
- Experience with homecare products (formulation and evaluation) is highly desirable but not essential.
- Formulation chemistry is desirable.
- Experience working with manufacturing sites is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.