Bench Scientist - Level 3 US Job Summary
- The successful candidate will be focused on evaluating existing genome editing techniques and developing genome editing platforms in cell line models. The individual will perform both molecular and cell biology work in the lab, analyze the data and record experimental procedures and results.
Education & Qualifications
- Clone various genome editing tools and test their efficiency in cells;
- Analyze genome editing results with PCR and sequencing;
- Apply genome editing techniques in specific cells and assays;
- Generate and test single clones of genome-edited cells.
- MS degree in biology related field
- Previous training of essential molecular biology skills (e.g. PCR, DNA extraction)
- Willingness to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Collaborative in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.