Manufacturing Technician I Job Summary
- Operates general manufacturing equipment under close supervision in accordance with current GMPs or standardized procedures and within safety guidelines. Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail.
Education & Qualifications
- Tasks to be completed may include labeling of vials, assembly by hand of intermediate or finished packages, inspection of packages by weight or other verification method, application of seals and security labels, and packing and labeling shippers.
- Operates general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOPs to complete tasks as noted above.
- Brings deviations in process protocols to supervisors attention.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Reviews and records physical inventory of stock items.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work. All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion
- High school diploma or equivalent. 0 - 3 years exp.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 30-35 pounds.
- May involve work with hazardous materials.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.