Team Lead (Analytical & Agrochemical) Position Responsibilities
- Design experiments and studies, manage resources, both equipment and personnel, and organize experimental set up
- Interpret data and present the results and conclusions with scientific proof/references
- Act as a technical liaison with the sponsor, organizing regular technical calls to explain experimental results, suggest technically sound, innovative and reliable ways to undertake the studies, and justify the scientific findings using sound judgment on case to case basis, to produce scientifically defensible data.
- Protocol and Report writing/reviewing
- Master Degree/PhD in Science with minimum 5-8 years' experience in analytical chemistry & agrochemical.
- Expertise and experience in extremely low level detection and quantification of parent compounds, impurities, metabolites and degradants.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the chemistry for extraction and concentration of the moieties of interest from complicated matrices like soil, water, waste-water, plant and animal tissues.
- Ability to tune mass spectrometers as part of an HPLC/MS system.
- GLP experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.