HRIM Consultant Position Description
- The HRIM Consultant position will be responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting a broad set of HR systems and processes that will address current and future Company needs. The incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert for all HR systems, and will act as a project lead for the design, development, and support for selected HR systems. The incumbent will be responsible for consulting with HR and business functions to understand the business problems and needs, and then working with HR Systems and Analytics to create solutions that address the current needs and are agile enough to address future requirements as well. The incumbent will be responsible for managing strategic support for the Company HR systems, and will be responsible for identifying alternative solutions, managing the implementation of the appropriate resolutions, and determining long-term impacts of changes to HR technologies and operations.
- Lead and manage the design, development and performance of Company's HR&A systems and related business data and processes. Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
- Manage relationships with HR&A stakeholders to proactively identify and address issues and provide timely support.
- Act as the single point of contact for system or project-based development and enhancement requests. Engages HR&A and other departments (e.g. finance, payroll, information technology, legal, etc.) to understand current and future demands and ensure that HR is prepared to integrate with and support their initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Provide project management oversight for decentralized projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Create and manage requirements, design, testing, and support activities for HR&A systems.
- Manage transition and decommissioning of legacy applications as required, ensuring future access needs, retention, and compliance per business requirements
- Provide comprehensive analysis of all Master Data maintained in HR&A systems along with all other upstream and downstream business systems, including, but not limited to those supporting sales, IT infrastructure, R&D, Finance, and Payroll.
- Design, plan, and execute strategies for increasing usability and integration of HR&A applications, determine requirements, and plan end-user training and support.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes impacting HR&A related systems.
- Lead activities of HRIM analysts and other HR Systems and Analytics team members on HR technology projects and initiatives.
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to HRIM Analysts and Sr. Analysts.
- BS/BA required, preferably in a business or technology field. Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years' experience in the implementation, development, and support of technology solutions.
- 5+ years' experience in HR systems, including Core HR, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Goals, and Reporting / Analytics.
- 5+ years of HR master data experience, including experience with SAP HR (PA/OM, BEN) preferred.
- 5+ years' experience as project manager for technology implementation and support efforts.
- Working knowledge of HCM configuration, functionality, and data models, SAP prefered.
- Experience with Relational Databases (SQL).
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting Tools and Concepts (i.e., Cognos, Business Objects, OLAP).
- Experience with SAP Analytics (BW/BI) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Productivity Tools (Office, Project, Visio).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Ability to identify critical issues, problems and opportunities and determine possible solutions. Ability to identify the right solutions to a problem by utilizing a mixture of technical learning and experience.
- HR Process Knowledge: Knowledge of the processes and operations of the Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Department. Experience with HR&A process optimization.
- Project Management and Planning: Ability to plan, organize, and lead projects.
- Facilitation: Ability to listen effectively and actively engages others in discussion/problem resolution.
- Innovation: Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods and opportunities.
- Data Management: The incumbent is expected to have a broad knowledge of how HR uses data and is able to support reporting and analytics activities.
- Experience with developing and executing QA testing strategies.
- Legal & Regulatory Knowledge: Understands laws and government regulations affecting personnel.
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through execution.
- Decision Making: Ability to identify and articulate options to stakeholders, and influence decisions. Recommend options and make decisions within areas of authority
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.