Coordinator, MARKETING OPERATIONS Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Manage and support Speaker and Conference programs.
- This management & support includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Working with Brand Teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of programs.
- Manage vendors to ensure timelines and expectations are met.
- Drive projects by developing, managing, tracking and communicating timelines, schedules, meetings.
- Manage the Promotional Items Warehouse.
- This management includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure new users are set up in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that new materials are properly set up and expired materials are properly disposed of.
- Liaison with business units to ensure all materials.
- Ensure involvement of appropriate functions/individuals in relevant meetings, decisions and working groups.
- Initiate new processes or modifications of processes and coordinate the introduction of new approaches when necessary.
- Coordinate project planning, forecasting, timelines, vendor selection and contract negotiation.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience managing Speaker Programs, Conferences and/or Events
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees and demonstrate strong partnering skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment with multiple demands with initiative and independence required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Excellent oral and written skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.