Lab Tech Aide I Position Description
- Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests and makes qualitative analysis of materials, liquids, and gases.
- The candidate will be heavily involved in pharmaceutical R&D sample preparation under the supervision of a manager.
- Ideally, the candidate will be highly capable in experimental design, data collection and recording, data analysis, and report writing.
- The position will also require set up of laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for research or process control experimentation.
- Must have college level science courses and laboratory experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.