BHR Project Specialist Position Description
- The primary purpose of this job is to provide HR operational support to the Director of Human Resources, in delivering defined business output for the HR Function (as a customer). This role enables the HR Director team to deliver business solutions faster by standardizing communications, ensuring timelines are met in the most agile and efficient manner, reviewing data for accuracy, identifying trends and common insights to help drive practical business outcomes.
- Triage and organize general requests coming in from HR customers for appropriate follow-up and/or resolution
- Partner with HRD in preparation (data and documentation management) for all core HR activities, for example: performance management activities, including talent reviews, reward and recognition program support and delivery, etc.
- Assist and support BHR in the execution of HR systems activities; assisting and updating customers as needed. This includes RPT, Workday, Employee Survey, and talent management tools.
- Provide project management support on key projects to be determined.
- Other responsibilities as identified
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in corporate environment.
- Prior human resources experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and business partners, including C-Suite leaders and their staff.
- Superior communication skills, adept at communicating with internal and external senior leadership (C-suite communications)
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated. Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to independently prioritize.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo. Seeks process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to handle highly confidential data.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.