Job Title: Associate Director, Biostatistics Position Description
- Manages the daily activities of the biostatistics staff, to ensure everyone is well-trained on standard processes and to promote efficiency, quality, and timeliness in project work.
- Participate in proposal development for standalone, small programs and/or NDAs.
- Attend sales presentations and close sales opportunities
- Represent the function on operational committees for smaller FSP opportunities
- Review and approve timesheets and expense reports in a timely manner
- Manage discretionary expenses within team (e.g., travel, training, memberships) to meet budget
- Propose and implement Local Knowledge Awards (LKAs) to reward individual and project success
- Propose salary changes and promotions
- Monitor staff projects quality, timeliness and budgets to foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are met
- Deputize for the Senior Director or Executive Director
- An advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) from an accredited institution in statistics, biostatistics, pharmaceutical sciences, biology, or a healthrelated field or equivalent degree preferred.
- Understands GCP guidance Understands Food and Drug Administration (FDA), International Regulatory Agencies(e.g., EMA), and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidance
- Excellent management skills
- Can accurately forecast project needs (hours)
- Excellent listener, writer, and oral communicator to non-statistical audience
- Advanced Leadership skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.