Facilities Chemical Engineer Position Description
Our client is a leading provider of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB, LED and Solar industries seeks a talented and experienced Chemical Engineer who can join a strong team to develop and manufacture complex chemical analytical instrumentation for the semiconductor and electroplating industry. Position Responsibilities
- Accountable for the operation of the chemical supply inventory process in company's manufacturing facility.
- The process involves ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and replenishing chemical products within the organization.
- Installation of chemistry delivery systems at HQ facilities.
- Document incoming and outgoing shipments and maintain accurate logistic records.
- Mix chemicals for sales orders and in house use.
- Interface with R&D department to understand project specific chemicals and project lead times.
- Monitor the common use for each chemical.
- Aid in the waste stream process of testing, separation, storage and disposal.
- Create and maintain SDS.
- Participate in safety committee and emergency response team duties.
- BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering required.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years related chemistry experience.
- Semiconductor or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
- Experienced with installing chemistry delivery systems according to safety standards.
- Must be knowledgeable and able to interpret CFR 49 & CFR 29 regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently are essential.
- Collaborative attitude is vital as role requires interfacing with several key departments within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.