Product Safety Associate Position Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of the Raw Material (RM) safety dossier for safety review and/or approval process
- Systemic exposure calculation for different exposure routes
- Identify clinical safety support using internal and external databases
- Assist in preparation of Finished Product (FP) dossier for safety review and/or approval process
- Check RM approvals using Avistox
- Advise on RM approvals where needed
- Prepare evaluation and comparison documentation sheet to support FP launch approvals and other dossiers where needed.
- Create the FP dossiers for cosmetic safety report and safety attestation signatures
- Conduct bibliography and reference searches by using diverse electronic resources as requested by the product safety scientists.
- Other administrative tasks such as preparing and mailing documents, etc.
- BS/MS in Toxicology ideal, MS in Biological Science with up to 2 years industry experience (toxicology)
- Good understanding of basic skin biology concepts relating to: irritation, sensitization, photo-induced reactions-also immunology and ocular irritation
- Familiar with latest scientific literature on key developments in skin and hair research relating to clinical studies to support the launch of cosmetic products
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.