Chemist II Position Description
- Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC or GC highly preferred).
- For a chemist II it would be expected that the individual has been performing HPLC routinely for at least one year.
- Entry level skills with 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis or a related field, and minimally a BS Chemistry or related degree.
- Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis and GxP documentation.
- Some understanding of general analytical theories.
- Also, looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.