Quality Control Inspector II Job Summary
The Quality Final Inspector II will inspect and disposition final products intended for distribution to Philips/Volcano customers following established inspection procedures. Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
- 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.