Product Complaints Resource Position Description
- Intake of product complaints from both internal and external sources.
- Communication with external complaint reporters including Company patients and customers (pharmacists, doctors, etc.)
- Coordination and communication of potential Adverse Events to Pharmacovigilance.
- Initiating investigation requests with manufacturers.
- Follow-up in all open records to completion.
- Submission of records to management for review and approval.
- 3+ years of Pharma Quality and/or Compliance
- Product Complaint experience preferred
- Ability to communicate written and orally clearly
- Immediate availability
- Strong Organizational skills
- Team player
- Experience working in GMP environment preferred
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with TrackWise preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.