Associate II, Quality Control Job Summary
- The Company is seeking a Quality Control Associate I/II for a position based at their Norwood, MA site. The individual in this role will provide routine laboratory support for bio-assay testing of mRNA material that is manufactured in the Pre-clinical manufacturing suite. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly master new techniques and the drive to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, and highly motivated team. He/she will participate in troubleshooting assays and equipment and may support QC related investigations.
Education & Qualifications
- Performs routine bioassay testing of mRNA material
- Performs data analysis and data entry
- Establish and follow written procedures for assays and data analysis
- Supports investigations for Preclinical QC
- Performs general laboratory support activities including general equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to safety procedures and guidelines
- Supports assay transfers and special projects as assigned.
- Troubleshoots assays and equipment.
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports
- Minimum education required: Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline (0-2 yrs)
- Minimum experience required: 1+ years in a laboratory setting
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Preferred Experience running ELISA's and Western blot
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.