Scientist I Job Summary
- The successful candidate will support the Breakthrough Lab to develop novel therapeutic antibodies and vaccines against infectious disease.
Education & Qualifications
- The candidate will assist Breakthrough Lab Manager to oversee daily lab operation and handle various managerial tasks.
- The candidate may also support protein expression and purification, protein characterization, and serological assays.
- The candidate must have strong organization skills and ability to write technical reports describing the experiments and their outcome.
- Experience in lab management and basic instrument maintenance is required.
- Individual with MS or BS in Biological/Biomedical Sciences or related field.
- Basic tissue culture techniques
- Basic biochemical/immunological assay experience
- Familiar with basic instrumentation in the early research environment
- Ability to coordinate and to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.