Clinical Risk Manager Position Description
- The Clinical Risk Manager will work with cross-functional teams in a variety of therapeutic areas to facilitate the risk assessment process.
- This process is managed by the RACT (Risk Assessment and Categorization Tool.)
- The process continues throughout the course of the trial reconvening the team to reassess risk as needed.
- The role will also assess the effectiveness of mitigations identified to address the risks evaluated in the tool.
- The Clinical Risk Manger will be a part of the RBM team at Company and work with the team to build and adjust the risk assessment process as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Life Sciences or equivalent is preferred,)
- At least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry and 2 years of experience in clinical trial operations (study manager.)
- Previous knowledge of Risk Based Monitoring and/or the RACT tool is preferred.
- 4)The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is also required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.