Project Manager (Life Sciences Consultant) Position Description
- Work across our life sciences practice.
- Senior Consultants have responsibility for managing strategic consulting engagements to provide insights and recommendations focused on critical issues for our clients.
- Senior Consultants are required to support proposal development, conduct research and analysis to support client work and coach junior staff.
- Work with teams and manage all aspects of assigned consulting projects including execution of key project activities such as group moderation/facilitation and complex analysis
- Produce quality client deliverables with minimal supervision and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
- Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing/best practices
- Build therapeutic area expertise to apply during client engagements and thought leadership initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Bachelor's degree in a life science, business or related field is required; master's/Ph.D. preferred
- Four to six years of relevant consulting, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or medical device experience required with an emphasis on strategic consulting
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative primary research, secondary research, and analytic modeling and forecasting
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.