R&D Clinical Study Lead Position Requirements
- The ability to work independently at offsite locations to provide technical support with electrical hardware, data storage, statistic, and data processing within IRB approved protocols.
- Experience in IRB study protocol submission.
- Strong organizational skills to manage analysis of large datasets.
- Experience managing and merging complex data files.
- Understand study requirements and provide support to Marketing, Clinical, & R&D engineering teams to ensure Data Acquisition units meet the needs and materials needed for studies.
- Provide technical support to Marketing for literature review and creation.
- Ability to create standalone data processing programs that quantify signal metric in MATLAB or other computer Languages.
- Data and statistical analyses, including generalized linear models and hypothesis testing.
- Ability to translate analyses into meaningful information.
- Required Skills: MATLAB, Minitab, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience: C, C++, R, SPSS, SASS, Python, SQL
- MS degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics. Bachelors with 1-3 years experience in a physiological data analysis position.
- Clinical knowledge related to cardiovascular signals.
- Clinical experience with venipuncture, catheters, and intravenous fluid setup.
- Physiology and Anatomical knowledge related to the cardiovascular system perfusion and respiratory system as well as their quantification through metrics.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.