job summary: Do you want to work for one of the world's premier pharmaceutical companies? Well apply here! This role will set you up for a successful and prosperous future. Job Title:
Bench Scientist I Job Description
Education & Qualifications
- This research contractor position is located at the department of BioMedicine Design.
- This individual will work in the area therapeutic protein production.
- The individual will perform large-scale protein purification, automation, and analysis for supporting protein therapeutics discovery efforts.
- The individual will perform this function with supervision.
- Large-scale chromatography and protein quality control techniques.
- Bachelors only -- recent grads accepted. Bachelor Degree in Life Science major is preferred
- Biochemistry and chemistry experience.
- Cell culture will be handled, but no blood products
- Protein purification techniques
- Sterile technique
- Knowledge in protein biochemistry
- Knowledge in antibody purification
- Basic knowledge in Protein analysis such as SDS-PAGE, ELISA, HPLC, UV-Vis spectroscopy, LCMS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $21.83 - 25.68 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.