job summary: Do you want to work for one of the world's premier pharmaceutical companies? Well apply here! This role will set you up for a successful and prosperous future. Job Title:
Bench Scientist I Job Description
Education & Qualifications
- Responsible for general Molecular Biology support, including vector design, cloning, DNA preparation at different scales, DNA sequencing, reporting the experimental procedures and results. Years of Experience 0-3.
- Bachelors Degree - Associate's degree accepted with 3+ years exp - Masters degree accepted with <1 year exp
- Experience: Internships accepted as experience and classes accepted but less preferable
- PCR, restriction-based cloning, plasmid transformation, DNA mini/maxi-prep, computer-based vector design, DNA sequence verification. PCR, plasmid construction, DNA transformation
- Mandatory Skill - Cloning & DNA preparation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $21.83 - 25.68 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.