job summary: Do you want to work for one of the world's premier pharmaceutical companies? Well apply here! This role will set you up for a successful and prosperous future. Job Title:
Bench Scientist I Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Molecular biologist to aid in characterization of recombinant mammalian cell lines.
- Requires BS in biology, biochemistry, or related field and at least one year of laboratory experience.
- Must be familiar with general cell culture techniques (ex. aseptic passaging of cell lines), RNA, cDNA and genomic DNA preparation, and DNA/RNA electrophoresis.
- Experience with molecular cloning techniques such as plasmid construction, preparation and analysis, DNA sequencing technologies and analysis of DNA sequencing data - multiple sequence alignments, identification of mutant sequences, in silico protein translation, etc. would be a definite plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $21.83 - 25.68 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.