job summary: Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Come work for one of the world's premier pharmaceutical companies. Apply here! Job Title:
Bench Scientist I Job Responsibilities
Education and Qualifications
- This position is to provide temporary support of Microbiolgical assays used in support of Operations. Testing experience with bioburden membrane filtration and or pour plate, endotoxin testing using the Kinetic chromogenic or Turbidimetric method is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, along with minimum of 3 years experience
- Basic lab skills, familiarity with working in a GMP environment preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.19 - 35.52 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.