Technician II, Quality Control, Microbiology Job Summary
- Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Quality Control, the Quality Control Microbiology Technician will support the environmental monitoring program for the GMP manufacturing areas, including data entry and supporting investigations. The individual will act as interdepartmental liaison to various groups including Manufacturing and Quality Assurance in support of products manufactured at the manufacturing facility. This position will be for 6 months.
Education & Qualifications
- Performs environmental monitoring and water sampling in the GMP manufacturing areas
- May perform water testing including bioburden, endotoxin, TOC and conductivity methods
- Supports investigations for Alert/Action excursions, OOS and other non-conforming results
- Performs data trending and analysis
- Assist with laboratory housekeeping activities
- May support projects as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years in a cGMP laboratory with focus in microbiology. BS Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of cleanroom environments and aseptic technique preferred
- Experience with environmental monitoring and water testing preferred
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks independently
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.