Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Come work for one of the world's premier pharmaceutical companies. Apply here! Job Title:
Bench Scientist I Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- This position is available for a bioanalytical scientist to join a state-of-the-art protein mass spectrometry laboratory lab in the Pharmacokinetics Dynamics and Metabolism department. The lab based role will provide sample preparation support for various quantitative protein biomarker assays. This includes preparation of standard curves, quality control and test samples, bead based protein immunoaffinity enrichment with antibodies using liquid handling robotics and protein digestions with trypsin. This position requires expertise in bioanalytical procedures including working with biological samples such as serum and tissues, immunoanalytical workflows and solid background in protein biochemistry. The candidate will participate in multiple programs. We are looking for a scientist passionate about learning and quickly applying new skills to the project needs. The successful applicant is detail oriented, good at multi-tasking and record keeping.
- Education: BS
- Quantification mindset: demonstrated expertise in bioanalytical procedures including working with biological samples such as serum and tissues, immunoanalytical workflows
- The successful applicant is detail oriented, good at multi-tasking and record keeping.
- Passionate about learning and quickly apply new skills to the project needs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.