Associate Scientist - Level 1 US Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Serve as system administrator on laboratory systems to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems.
- Deliver user, process, and technical specifications and design documents.
- Ensure laboratory systems maintain regulatory compliance requirements.
- Develop and report key usage and performance metrics for systems.
- Provide user training and support.
- Manage efforts throughout the life-cycle of laboratory equipment from planning thru decommissioning.
- Author, revise, and review SOPs as necessary.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, or equivalent with relevant experience Computer Science
- Base level to ensure understanding of equipment, and software systems.
- Ability to work with peers in R&D and 3rd party clients. Ability to problem solve system performance issues
- 3-5 years experience managing information systems in a GxP regulated environment.
- Highly regulated and complex environment. Ability to effectively manage workload.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Solid team player able to function within a team based organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact with peers and senior personnel in a multidisciplinary environment including validation, production and IT
- Ability to prioritize and decide appropriate course of actions. Effective at implementing decisions.
- Fully versed in GMP's, NIH, ICH Guidelines, FDA and other regulatory agency requirements for validation and operations of analytical and stability functions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.