Clinical Research Assoc II Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- The candidate will work as part of a team that provides patient testing to support our post-marketing commitments in a GCLP and CLIA compliant laboratory environment.
- The position will focus on bio-analytical specialty testing using LC/MS/MS technology and clinical chemistry analyzers.
- This will involve procedures related to various sample extraction techniques, instrument setup and maintenance, and use of a validated LIMS system.
- This position requires strict attention to details and compliant laboratory activities.
- Other responsibilities include preparing buffers, inventorying reagents and supplies, tabulating results, and completing other general lab support duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Biotechnology or Medical Technology degree with at least 1-2 years relevant clinical/research experience.
- Hands on experience with LC/MS/MS technology and software, as well as Microsoft office competency is required.
- Previous experience in a Clinical laboratory is preferable.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.