Technician I, Quality Control (Bioassay) Job Summary
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Quality Control, the Quality Control Technician I will provide routine laboratory support for bioassay testing of QC raw material, drug substance and finished product testing for mRNA products. The Quality Control Technician I may perform routine testing and projects as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Perform solution preparation and reagent tracking.
- Execute simple laboratory testing (eg: protein quantification assays) as needed
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- 2-4 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Biology; BS in a relevant scientific discipline preferred
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of GMP, bioassays, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation is preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.