Clinical Data Project Coordinator Position Description
- Provide end to end, centralized data support for global clinical trial and budget tracking using Company's budget and enrolment tracking system
- Lead data entry and data management for global clinical trial and budget tracking using Company's budget and enrolment tracking system
- Work with GDO stakeholders to review and manage operational clinical trial information as it relates to clinical trial budget tracking
- Review data to inform and document trends and risk areas to key stakeholders
- Provide general support for various forums and meetings associated with clinical trial and budget tracking, including but not limited to meeting planning and organization, generating agenda and minutes, following up on action items, etc.
- Support updates to clinical trial and budget tracking processes and support documentation
- Attend various meetings in support of the study and budget tracking process
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: min 1-2 yrs of experience in pharmaceutical, CRO, healthcare or related industry. Experience in invoice management. Knowledge and/or experience within clinical trial operations and clinical trial lifecycle. Willingness to learn and work in clinical systems.
- Behaviors/ Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills and techniques
- Comfort working with data and data entry
- Strong attention to details
- Tolerance of ambiguity and willingness to work through complex issues
- Ability to work with various Company stakeholders to achieve desired goals
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications, SharePoint, Visio, etc
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment i.e. computers, phones, etc.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.