job summary: Job Title:
Project Manager II (non-IT) Position Description
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on communications and public affairs.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Work and collaborate closely with public affairs team for successful completion of material review process.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- 4-6 years experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Mettawa, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 50.48 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.