Scientist - Open Development and Acquisitions Position Description
- Collect information on raw materials for safety and regulatory review. With training, ensure that the responses from Suppliers provides the information requested from Safety and Regulatory.
- Utilize tools to ensure whether information requested is not available.
- Review documentation to ensure quality and accuracy of the information. Utilize sites and references to ensure the coherency of the information received for the ingredients used in Raw Materials.
- Ensure proper communication and escalation of blocking points, delays and status.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with a preference for a Science background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Good attention to detail and quality of work
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.