job summary: Job Title:
Histotechnologist Position Description
- Primary duties will include tissue processing, embedding, paraffin sectioning and H&E staining. This is a research laboratory so there basic laboratory duties including making buffers, changing solutions and there will be excel and database work as well.
- BS in Biology or related field
- Demonstration of medium volume high quality sectioning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-2 years' experience as a Histotechnologist
- HT certification - desirable but not necessary
- Some IHC staining would be desirable but not necessary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.72 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.