Research Associate III Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures.
- Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures. Investigates basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision.
- Plans and prioritizes concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrates, complies, and tabulates data and assists supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Works under active supervision.
- Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 6+ years
- Prior experience in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of HPLC, CE or biophysical analysis is a significant plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.