job summary: Job Title: Laboratory Research Associate I Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- The candidate will work as part of a team that provides patient testing to support post-marketing commitments.
- The clinical testing is performed using basic immunological methodologies such as ELISA and Radioimmunoprecipitation.
- The candidate will execute manual and automated ELISA experiments.
- Technical staff will also be responsible for SDS-PAGE radioimmunoprecipitation.
- The laboratory is CLIA and GCLP compliant, therefore completing documentation, focusing on details and following procedures is necessary to be successful in this position.
- Other responsibilities include tabulating results, completing general lab support duties, preparing buffers, instrument maintenance and inventorying reagents and supplies.?
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Biotechnology or Medical Technology degree with at least 1-2 years relevant clinical immunology experience. ( Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in medical technology from an accredited college or university or bachelor's degree in one of the chemical, physical or biological sciences and in addition at least one year of pertinent clinical immunology experience.)
- Experience in basic immunological methodologies in particular ELISA and gel electrophoresis as well as Microsoft office competency is required.
- Experience with automation is desirable.
- Previous experience in a Clinical laboratory is required.
- Clinical Laboratory Research Associate experience needed. Human and Animal tissue.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15.84 - 18.63 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.