Laboratory Analyst I Job Summary
- The Laboratory Analyst I will perform Environmental Monitoring of Grade A, B and D clean room environments, Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility testing, as well as plate reading, sample release, paperwork, data review and data input into computerized systems.
- Additional duties will include review and creation of standard operating procedures, out of specification investigations and report writing. Development into duties beyond those described is possible for more qualified candidates based on the business needs and candidate's background.
Education & Qualifications
- Aseptic technique, clean room environmental monitoring and clean room experience.
- Must be able to be certified in gowning to Grade A to perform this job.
- Practical experience in general microbiology laboratory techniques working with bacteria, yeast and mold.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in Sterility Testing, Isolators, Endotoxin Testing, and Identification Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer and software application such as Excel and Word.
- Physical Requirements include the capacity to lift and carry up to 20 pounds, kneel, reach and stretch, and to stand for at least 4 hours
- BA/BS in Microbiology/Biology with 2+ years' experience in CGMP, pharma or lab environment is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.