R&D Senior Associate Job Summary
- The Contract R&D Senior Associate will work with technical product development and maintain the brands on key formats for the R&D Innovation team.
Education & Qualifications
- Represent R&D on key projects through the product development process.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Generate ideas and develop new products and technologies based on relevant consumer insights in support of brand initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio
- Have an understanding of GLP process & EPA registration process (Of course this is desirable, comparable regulatory body understanding would be sufficient i.e. FDA)
- Conduct technical evaluation and claims support for R&D project related activities. Write reports documenting the various work conducted.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and execute laboratory work according to required safety and quality standards, as defined in the company's SOP's.
- Document all work in e-lab notebooks. Participate in periodic quality audits.
- BS/BA degree in a related science and 5 years experience, or MS degree in a related science and 3 years experience, or PhD in a related science and 1 year experience.
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company.
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
- Understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement.
- Results-oriented and self-motivating.
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Proficient with common software, including MSOffice.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.